New to fitness pal, Army wife from Vegas!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Tina, I'm 25 years old and from Las Vegas Nevada. I joined this site to lose about 50lbs. I want to look better for myself and for my husband (even though he thinks i'm perfect the way I am). I also have a 3 year old boy,(you would think just from chasing him around all day that would be enough) HA! So how much success has everyone seen with this site? Please introduce yourself, I'd love to make new friends to lose some weight with! :)

Replies

• denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hey. i just joined about a week ago. i'm 25 also and from ny but just moved to fl like a year ago. i like the site. You can find info and logging in your calories and everything helps to keep me going.
  • cischo104
    cischo104 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like it so far too! I keep it up at work on my desk top and anything I eat I just put it right in there. I think having to track things helps me from straying away and wanting to nibble on things i shouldn't be, ya know?! What part of FL one of my best friends lives there now and I have family in NY. I'm still trying to find time to get to NY with my hubby to visit family. He's never been there.
  • Loubaby2010
    Options
    Hiya and welcome I joined here a week ago from WW and LOVE it, it is so easy and the people are so friendly. I'm louise i'm 31 from the UK i have a 2 year old little biy who is supposed to help me loose the weight as he doesn't stop but the snacking between meals is my killer.. anyway i've sent you a friend request x
  • cischo104
    Options
    Thanks Louise! My bot eats eats eats and my hubby too so those boys DO NOT make dieting easy for me!! I've been doing pretty well since I joined this site though, so i'm proud of myself there!! :)
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i live near orlando, a little north and most of my fam and friends are still in brooklyn ny. i visit there every few months. u and your hubby have to go!

i have a 6 month old so i dont have to worry about the snacking from her yet but it is hard to work out unless shes taking a nap.
  • kitchen1234
    Options
    Welcome :)
    This site is great, I just joined a few days ago. The people on here are really helpful and everyone's successes make you want to try a little harder. In the few days that I've been on here I am already starting to feel better. I'm eating on a more regular schedule, which is great because I have a 6 month old and sometimes I would forget to eat - and end up eating crap! :ohwell:
    I also am a military wife. My hubby is in the air force (Canada)
    I wish you the best of luck on here!! :bigsmile:
  • cischo104
    Options
    We will definately visit!! :)
  • cischo104
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks Kitchen! :) I feel great too so far, I'm loving this and I can't wait to see results. So glad to meet a fellow military wife. Good to stick together since we are always facing stressful times! I wish you the best of luck on here as well. Keep in touch!