Options
    You look so much younger! Awesome!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You look GRRREAT!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    you are ADORABLE! Can not even tell you need to lose more. You look healthy now. But I understand wanting to get cut and lean too. Thats even better in my book! Im half way to my goal and I think I "fit in" to normal society now basically. But I want to be a stand out physically. I deserve it! Ha ha I was obese for 6 years and struggled with my weight on and off before that my whole life, so this is my time to get the body Ive always dreamed of! I salute you for your amazing progress and I KNOW you can get to your goal too! Cheers! <3
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Try some clothes in Petite M or L for a great fit too- I'm right at 166 and if you're wearing misses you'll love petites sizing :)
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look a lot younger in the face picture.
  • alittlebitdaria
    alittlebitdaria Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! & I love your haircut! haha!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! and you are so beautiful!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    :heart:

You look fabulous! Yay for reaching 1 chin! When losing weight I just wanted to be able to differentiate between my neck AND my chin. Bravo chica!
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss :)

You are beautiful!
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Try some clothes in Petite M or L for a great fit too- I'm right at 166 and if you're wearing misses you'll love petites sizing :)

Petites are for shorter people. I'm 5'8" - frequently, regular sizes are too short, and I have to go with talls.
  • NumbrsNerd
    Options
    Amazing weight loss :)

You are beautiful!

Thank you! You're very sweet.
  • NumbrsNerd
    Options
    :heart:

You look fabulous! Yay for reaching 1 chin! When losing weight I just wanted to be able to differentiate between my neck AND my chin. Bravo chica!

Thanks so much!
  • NumbrsNerd
    Options
    awesome! and you are so beautiful!

Thank you - you're very sweet!
  • NumbrsNerd
    Options
    Great job! You look a lot younger in the face picture.

Thank you so much! I think so too! That's the glow of healthy eating and self confidence!
  • NumbrsNerd
    Options
    you are ADORABLE! Can not even tell you need to lose more. You look healthy now. But I understand wanting to get cut and lean too. Thats even better in my book! Im half way to my goal and I think I "fit in" to normal society now basically. But I want to be a stand out physically. I deserve it! Ha ha I was obese for 6 years and struggled with my weight on and off before that my whole life, so this is my time to get the body Ive always dreamed of! I salute you for your amazing progress and I KNOW you can get to your goal too! Cheers! <3

Thanks for thinking that! I'm not even out of the "overweight" range just yet. I'd like to lose more because I've got a couple of health conditions stacking the deck for me. I figure leaner is better.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great :-D
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good job! I think you look awesome :)
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am glad to be your friend. You have done so well am very proud of you. And I have NON doubt that you will hit the goal you want!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!