Pretzel burger

Options

Replies

• supremelady
    supremelady Posts: 211 Member
    Options

web_WendysPretzelJax.jpg

And it's 680 calories, 37g of protein, 46g of carbs, and 36g of fat.

http://www.wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info

I'm going to have to try this, it looks so good!
  • crayonbreakywillow
    crayonbreakywillow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking last night that I need to try one of these! Now, I want it even more! Yum!
  • themanda04
    themanda04 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    lol...i must be alone in thinking it looks like it's made entirely of plastic and calories. not bashing anyone for wanting or eating one, though. :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    lol...i must be alone in thinking it looks like it's made entirely of plastic and calories. not bashing anyone for wanting or eating one, though. :)

Well of course it's made of calories.....all food is!
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The Wendy's pretzel bacon cheeseburger is sooooo good!!! It was seriously like a party in my mouth. I had one on Sunday and Monday :drinker:
  • supremelady
    supremelady Posts: 211 Member
    Options

lmboooooooooooo
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am inches away from having this burger for lunch... it taunts me.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Officially on my to-do list. Looks awesome!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Well if plastic is a new word for "effing awesome" then yes. Yes it is is made entirely of effing awesome and calories.

It's lift day. Might go get another one. Look at all that protein...
  • taoistpunk
    taoistpunk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    How is a thread like this supposed to help me stay on track with a healthy food regime. And to the person that added the actual picture...thanks loads.

Holy crap!!! I liked Wendy's burgers before going on my diet, and NOW they come out with an awesomeburger on an amazingroll.

Willpower.....slipping...........away......
  • Barbieg428
    Barbieg428 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wendy's pretzel burger is soooooo good, I tried it but not worth the workout to burn off the 680 calories for the burger alone and the fries at 200 and add a drink that just killed almost my daily calorie intake:sad: , to me that is. :noway:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    How is a thread like this supposed to help me stay on track with a healthy food regime. And to the person that added the actual picture...thanks loads.

Holy crap!!! I liked Wendy's burgers before going on my diet, and NOW they come out with an awesomeburger on an amazingroll.

Haha. A thread about pretzel burgers is probably not meant for those dedicated to a 'healthy food regime' I'm afraid.
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

And that amazingly hot Nick Lachey to sing to me about said deliciousness!?! I might have to add it to my 'cheat meal' list for the future.

I DO have pretzel rolls in my freezer. They are the Sister Schubert ones, but under the Aldi's name. (when you scan the barcode it even comes up under the brand name!) They would make amazing little beef sliders now that I've seen this! Might do that instead! :)
  • LoraF83
    Options

Haha. A thread about pretzel burgers is probably not meant for those dedicated to a 'healthy food regime' I'm afraid.

The thread title alone should have told you to stay away :)
  • LoraF83
    Options

And that amazingly hot Nick Lachey to sing to me about said deliciousness!?! I might have to add it to my 'cheat meal' list for the future.

I DO have pretzel rolls in my freezer. They are the Sister Schubert ones, but under the Aldi's name. (when you scan the barcode it even comes up under the brand name!) They would make amazing little beef sliders now that I've seen this! Might do that instead! :)

You can send me some of those.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mgae6v1BDb1r0erp9.gif
  • snowwhite0805
    snowwhite0805 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do you get pretzel bread
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Can someone ship one to England? Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options

and worth every single one :tongue: