gluten free friends :)

Options
mbolton55
mbolton55 Posts: 12 Member
I have been gluten free for over 2 years and needing to be dairy free as well :) looking for friends to help motivate me on my journey to eat better and exercise more :) It can feel like you are the only one with these restrictions sometimes!!!

Thanks !!

Replies

• ElleMac_Figure
    Options
    Hello there! :)

I eat gluten free and dairy free, so if you need any support I'm here!

All the best!

Elle
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Both my fiancee and I are gluten free. I am both gluten and dairy free aside from the periodic whey protein shake.
  • mbolton55
    Options
    GREAT!! Thank you so much :smile:
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me I am Gulten and Sugar free. I only try to get sugar from veggies and yogurt. I workout everyday and will try to motivate you if you motivate me too :)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Just so y'all know, there's a GF group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/112-gluten-free

:flowerforyou:
  • mbolton55
    Options
    I wish I could have the willpower to go sugar free !!! I feel like my sweet tooth went up after going g free? I will try to help motivate :smile: I really want to get focused. I was on here right when I had to go g free and then stopped tracking my food and exercise. I lost weight initially but I have definitely figured out how to eat bad on a g free diet :(
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm gluten free and almost dairy free. Add me if you want some mutual encouragement!