ill be your motivator, if you'll be mine

Options
I'm looking to add some friends on MFP - it sure has helped with my motivation these last few weeks.....

I lost 43 lbs in a span of 6 months (started dieting 1/1/13) & have plateaued for about the last 4-6 weeks (not happy about this!)
I really need to lose the other 37 lbs to meet my goal of losing 80 lbs & I need/want it done by November! I am the Maid of Honor in a wedding with the bride being all of 102 lbs - I don't want to be the beast standing next to her.....btw, my goal weight is 130 :happy:

Replies

• RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!
    I have a wedding to go to too at the end of August.
    I know i won't be super different but i can definitely look better than i do now!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I lost over 80 pounds with a similar story of losing 48 pounds in 26 weeks after starting on MFP. I've now been maintaining for almost 9 months next week. I've been on today 405 days. Would be happy to motivate and support. Let me start by saying, "You can do this" and you look great from your losses to date. :smile:
  • iamhisace
    iamhisace Posts: 9
    Options
    I even ordered my dress a size smaller in anticipation of being able to fit in it - wedding it first week of November

thanks!!!
  • iamhisace
    Options
    thanks so muchmichellesz!!! glad to know that im not alone :)
  • donsun51
    donsun51 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm willing! I need motivation, I have been stuck at 59 pounds for a month!
  • iamhisace
    Options
    together, we.can.do.this.
  • lillisag
    lillisag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been stuck for too long!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love meeting new people and have the tools and means to help you as well... Feel free to add me. =)
  • Schnidj
    Schnidj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be a partner in crime with y'all, too. :)
    I'm going to Cancun for a second time with my honey in Jaunary 2014 and I'd really like to look better in a swimsuit this year. Plus I have a mile marker birthday approaching on December 31 (will be 50 years young) and I'd really like to start 50 looking and feeling better than I do now.

Ultimately I need to lose about 45 pounds. I know I can do this. I just need some help! :)
  • ambergarrett1019
    Options
    Need some buddies to get me motivated and keep me there :) I have been trying to lose weight since I had my son in Feb of last year. My current weight is 185 and I would like to lose about 30 pounds. I know it will be easier if I have some friends to help keep me on the right track :)
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me, lost 75 so far in 9 months
  • iamhisace
    Options
    Need some buddies to get me motivated and keep me there :) I have been trying to lose weight since I had my son in Feb of last year. My current weight is 185 and I would like to lose about 30 pounds. I know it will be easier if I have some friends to help keep me on the right track :)

I will help motivate you! If it was easy, we'd all be skinny!!!!!!
  • iamhisace
    Options
    everyone can add me, lost 75 so far in 9 months

that is amazing!!!!!!!!