Desperately Seeking Motivating Supportive Friends

Options
Hi! I have been out of commission in MFP for several months and the weight I had lost (15 lbs) has all come back from depression and emotional eating. I've struggled with this weight thing since the day I graduated high school and left my parents home.

In 2006 I opted for gastric bypass surgery at 315 lbs, six months later I had lost 100 lbs. Three months after that, I was 140 lbs lighter. I hadn't felt that amazing in my entire life!!!

Shortly after my weight loss I was pregnant with my daughter and right after her birth, I was pregnant again, with my son. I lost most of my baby weight but about a year ago I just started packing on pounds again and have been struggling with this ever since.

I'm currently 200 lbs, I swear I REFUSE to go one pound over that 200 mark!! LOL!!

When I was on MFP, I found it easier to handle the day to day temptations when I had encouragement and motivation from others in my same situation. I NEED FRIENDS WHO CAN ENCOURAGE AND INSPIRE!! PLEASE!

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Im on MFP every day and would love to help support as well as find support from other MFPers. Feel free to add me . =)
  • edita1981
    edita1981 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I think I need you,too! I started using the website few days ago and just can`t see how it works. I try to eat up to 1200 kcal, but it makes me put on weight!!! I don`t know what to think or do?
  • schakiiiii
    schakiiiii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im looking for the same! .Feel Free to add me !!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and I am sick of being 200 pounds also. Add me if you like.
  • Kaymegan90
    Kaymegan90 Posts: 35
    Options
    Same same! Adding.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I log my food and exercise daily and can always use more positive friends.
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!!!
  • schruuuth
    schruuuth Posts: 9
    Options
    Know exactly how 200 pounds feel. Feel free to add me.
  • lenavazquez11
    lenavazquez11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me. weigh 285 currently but at one point in life weighed 324. Understand your feelings of depression. I am a very motivated and upbeat person:smile:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I'm on daily and feel your pain.