bride to be!!

Options
Wedding is next October and I am looking to lose 60lb.... not just for the wedding but for myself. Want to be a healthy mom (when it happens!) and be able to enjoy life without the weight weighing me down :)

Join me!

Replies

• BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
    You will be most successful if you do not diet, but do a LIFE change! Start eating healthier (lower cals too!) and working out lifting weights! Changes come in slow, and if you have lots to lose they just keep coming.

Be strong, don't cheat, keep you eye on the PRIZE! Remember to give yourself a cheat day, and just cheat not GORGE. Losing weight does not have to kill you are make you miserable!!! Start out eating like normal and just logging everything. After a week go back and look at where your main calorie drains are, sweets, soda, breads... and then see how you can minimize those, preferably without having to give them up. Nothing makes you fall off a diet quicker than QUITTING your foods. Small things like replacing your 120-200 cal per slice breads with 35-40 cal breads make a HUGE difference. Cutting sodas or switching to zero cals, cooking in different oils, blah blah blah, the list goes on and on, but you really need to log a week to see just what you are really up against. Publish your diary and let others give you suggestions.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • JackieDeBonis
    Options
    I just published my diary and I am open to hearing other peoples tips!
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wedding is next October and I am looking to lose 60lb.... not just for the wedding but for myself. Want to be a healthy mom (when it happens!) and be able to enjoy life without the weight weighing me down :)

Join me!

I'm getting married in March and feel the same way! I'm trying to lose at least 30lbs before the wedding (7.5 months from now) and 75lbs before trying to get pregnant. :)