quittin' time... :-)

Options
not like that, in a good way!! :tongue:

I've decided not to continue onto my original goal weight of 119lbs.

Not because the fried food is calling to me, but because I'm genuinely happy at this weight (123lbs) and smack bang in the middle of the dress size I wanted to be (US 4/UK 8). I went shopping today and tried on clothes in lots fo different shops to make sure. I also bought a pair of those obnoxiously tight fitting skinny jeans and they fit perfectly, no muffin top! :laugh: I'm so happy and dont want to be any thinner, at 119 I'll be "skinny" instead of "slim" :wink:

The only places I can see those last few lbs coming off would be my boobs or my *kitten* and I'd like to hang on to those :laugh: so I'll be readjusting my ticker (once I figure out how) and celebrating reaching my goal weight :drinker:

MFP has been such a big help and I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has been so encouraging.

I'll still be logging on daily but just wanted to post and say 1. yippee! and 2. thank you xxx

Claire

Replies

• krizrose
    Options
    Congrats on such a gr8 achievement!!!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You sound like a wise woman--checking out the sizes, etc., first.
    Enjoy your improved body and healthy and vitality.
    :drinker: (lots of water!)
  • inguvap
    inguvap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    As they say you need to when to fold or when to hold....
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congrats. I agree - keep your "character" and "personality" as my friend calls them. LOL
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Way to go.
  • angie0184
    angie0184 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's great to read a post from someone who has made it to the end goal! Enjoy :)
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    Congrats! Always great to read the success stories!
  • christinafpdx
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • chriscuts
    Options
    thats brilliant! well done. Its a great decision knowing when to stop too. As you say its not about numbers but how you feel and look. enjoy your new skinnys! :smile:
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal....amazing!

Congrats to knowing when to stop and actually doing it! Good for you! Enjoy your outward sexiness, as I'm sure you've always been sexy on the inside!

:drinker: Cheers to you!
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    :drinker: WhooHoooo as my 3 yearold likes to say!!! You have done a great job :happy: Hope in a few months I can be saying the same thing!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's so great. I've been thinking about the same thing. Glad to hear your story. I'm so happy for you.
  • BECKYCOUNTS
    Options
    Good for You! I hope to be there one day. Becky
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Woohoo way to go girlie nothing feels as good as new skinny clothes do :heart:

Enjoy those new jeans :bigsmile:
  • MimsDR
    Options
    Oh, sooooo well done you !!! :flowerforyou: You must be really proud of yourself - I'm terribly proud of you !! :bigsmile: You made it to the end....... such staying power !! Bet your skinny jeans look amazing on you, Skinny Minnie !! :wink: : Congratulations on a very well done job !!
    Hopefully, one day I'll be able to say the same - can't imagine me being able to say - Yay, I'm made my goal............ seems a very long way off......... but hopefully I'll get there some day....... :grumble: Love you tons. X :love: :heart:
  • molberts
    Options
    Hopefully, one day I'll be able to say the same - can't imagine me being able to say - Yay, I'm made my goal............ seems a very long way off......... but hopefully I'll get there some day....... :grumble: Love you tons. X :love: :heart:

blink and you'll be back in those jeans, look how far you've come already - you rock!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone for the nice replies xxx
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    GOAL!!! Awesome good job you did there!!

Congrats!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    great news hun! Glad you've realised its not just about mythical numbers. How you feel is the key :bigsmile:

So happy for you :flowerforyou: A job well done!! :heart:

Enjoy! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!