Huge NSV for me 10 year reunion!!!

Options
DaSavedSinner
DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
Back in school I was about 350lbs and frequently teased/bullied. Last Saturday I pulled up to the reunion (which was outside) on my Harley wide glide that made a nice loud entrance making heads turn. Now the rest of the time I was the reason for heads turning, the entire time people were pointing and talking with stunned faces. My friend and wife said that they keep hearing people say "omg that is **** *****" I think It was a huge highlight to my life and even though lately I have slipped on the dieting this has inspired me to keep going. To make this even better my wife said a lot of the women where checking me out in other ways, lol. By far one of the best days of my life. When it was time to go it was dark, so I turned on the bike's body lights and a heard cheering as the bike killed the silence in the air. It was like something out of a movie.

Replies

• Rilzy
    Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations!!!!!! That is great.
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats and what an inspiration you are!!!

Blessings :)
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great time. Congratulations on your success!
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Awesome! You lived out the daydream a lot of people fantasize about! Keep the dream alive! (Sorry, couldn't resist the last part :-)).
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I bet that was such an awesome experience and felt so good!! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!