Forgive me father, for I have sinned

Options
I have ate for the huge box of over-sized donuts this week. Neigh, for I have taken many.

Replies

• Swolehamster
    Options
    I have ate for the huge box of over-sized donuts this week. Neigh, for I have taken many.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Lol...

Tho I have walked through the valley of temption with a large spoon and sat and ate a large amount of chocolate icecream which set me well over the amount of daily calories. I will repent and exercise until I cannot walk another step.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Shame, shame! Oh well, look forward and get back on track! We all stumble every now and then! Good luck!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :wink: Cuuuuuuuuuute!
    Well it WAS the 4th of July weekend, and we can not be good 100% of the time. Just get back to eating right.
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
  • hopeful2
    hopeful2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I had a eating holiday weekend, but I will move forward and get back on track: blushing:
    I love this web-site, it has helped me so much, makes it easy to track my day,
    I do have a hard time with the exercise dairy tho, I am having a tough time adding in my exercise to come up with the calories burned, Like when I work out to DVD's of 30 min, I don't no how many calories I have burned. any ideas
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Go and sin no more.

For woe be unto those who call the donuts good and the vegis bad.

Woe be unto those who call the fatty fried foods good and the fresh healthy foods bad!!!

Woe be unto them!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    forgive me father, for I have sinned too...
    I ate too many tuna sandwiches on the beach
    potato chips
    1/4 lb. of chocolate
    chicago style pizza
    full fledged ice cream
    and other unnecessary foods that should not have entered my mouth!
    I will do....
    more crunches
    more arm exercises
    more cardio
    Amen.:laugh:
  • Swolehamster
    Options
    See my problem is actually recording the foods (and drinks) during the day. I have no problem recording the exercise. Though it's odd that it doesn't record calories burned for anaerobic.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    See my problem is actually recording the foods (and drinks) during the day. I have no problem recording the exercise. Though it's odd that it doesn't record calories burned for anaerobic.

Such as.....what kind of anaerobic exercises can't you find?