Surviving Summer Weight Loss Challenge (SSWLC) week 8

Options
It's week eight and are you feeling great?:laugh: Hope you guys all did well. I'm starting the topic before I go to work, I'll forget to post if I don't do it now:blushing:

Start MFP:170
start SSWLC:169
w6:163.1
w7:163.7
w8:161.3
ultimate MFP goal: 125
total lost with SSWLC: 7.7

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    It's week eight and are you feeling great?:laugh: Hope you guys all did well. I'm starting the topic before I go to work, I'll forget to post if I don't do it now:blushing:

Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w6:163.1
    w7:163.7
    w8:161.3
    ultimate MFP goal: 125
    total lost with SSWLC: 7.7
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing this week, because it will be depressing. It's that time of the month. :sick: I'll be back next week!!!!
    By the way, has anyone heard from lannilou???
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 160 :grumble:
    Apparently the last 20 pounds aren't going to come off without a fight!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Start MFP:209
    start SSWLC:194
    w7:183
    w8:181
    ultimate MFP goal: 150
    total lost with SSWLC: 12 lbs!

ps- I bought a pair of bermuda shorts this week in a size 12........ eeeeee....... they are snug but they do up and everything. yay! Good job everyone! Good luck next week!
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    No weight loss to report this week but I'm not surprised. Didn't do as well as I should have. More exercise and less poor food choices this week. Just found out I have to be in a wedding the end of summer. Time to crack down. I will have better news to report next week.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 149
    Current: 148.8
    Loss/Gain: -0.2/+0
    Total Loss: 11 :heart:
    Goal: 135

Baaaaaad weekend out camping + time of the month (finally....:grumble: ), so not much weight loss this week. :laugh:
  • Valjas_
    Valjas_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    In a rush today... would like to say that I actually gained a few pounds over the holiday. Damn BBQ!

Anyway, I will work extra hard in the gym this week to drop it back down. Not a big deal. :wink: