NSV (or a side effect, depending on you look at it)

Options
ReinaJaLaNa
ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
Whenever I go out jogging and/or walking with my dog, I bring my MP3 player, of course the house key, a few (empty :-D) poop bags, and sometimes my cellphone.

Because I usually don't have any pockets on me, I've typically tucked all of this in my sports bra, and for a while, they'd all fit inside rather snugly, with little to no moving around; however, I've been noticing as of late, mmmmmmmmmmm...not so much.

I find myself checking a few times to make sure my key is still hanging on (and hasn't, for example, randomly dropped somewhere on my path), and at the very least, my mp3 player now slides around some.....both a purrrty good indication that I'm losing some cuppage.

Can't decide if I should be happy or frustrated or both! But nevertheless, it's a physical change resulting from my greater lifestyle change, soooooo...guess I'll just soon need to do some new sports bra shopping (even though I just bought these lovely -- and not cheap! -- babies a month or two ago)! And maybe new regular-bra shopping ;)

*Update, just realized I mistyped in the thread title (which of course is unchangeable after it's been submitted -- meant to put "or a side effect, depending on HOW you look at it" ;) ).

Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Keep up the awesome work!! Mine have gotten smaller too lol
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I understand completely, feels good to lose, but I hate to spend a bunch of money on things when I don't plan on staying this size either. I seem to hate spending it on undergarments more than anything else.

Keep up the good work!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options

*Update, just realized I mistyped in the thread title (which of course is unchangeable after it's been submitted -- meant to put "or a side effect, depending on HOW you look at it" ;) ).

Funny how your brain tells you something's there even though it's really not. I read it with the 'how'. I had to look at the title again to see what you were talking about. :smokin:

Oh, and congrat's on your loss (I think...)
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    Well done! I agree - sports bra's don't come cheap for us larger cup size girls. I can get some ordinary bra's quite cheaply in sales sometimes, but no point buying a cheap sports bra as it does nothing! Can't be unhappy about it though -celebrate, and find somewhere else for your MP3!
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV! BTW, you can get little pouches to pin inside a bra or attach to the band. I've seen them at REI. Might let you buy new sizes less often if you can secure stuff that way? Just another option, I guess.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Well Done! I just noticed yesterday that my regular bras are not fitting as well I would like also :P
    I bought a one shoulder strap back pack (I guess it's called a sling back) for my water bottle, keys and cellphone at an Eddie Bauer outlet for 14 bucks - it has a pocket in front for your MP3 player and it works great!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    things are shrinking!! soon you'll have to carry some sort of fanny pack or something because you won't be able to store things in the sports bra anymore :) well done!
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    Well I wish I had that issue, my boobs seem to get bigger when I lose lol. I have a doggy backpack for my dog and I put all my stuff in, may look into getting one.
  • bigred01
    bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the first to go...why can't it be my butt...lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!