Friday Weigh In?!

Options
I am starting to weigh in on Fridays for 2 reasons:

1. I bust my butt all week and Friday usually shows it
2. Motivation to stick to healthy eating over weekend.

Anyone with me for a Friday weigh in??????

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I weigh in Friday mornings too. After I pee, before I eat. LOL! :laugh:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    You can eat bad over the weekend and have 5 days to fix it before weigh in :laugh:
  • Kevster75
    Options
    You can eat bad over the weekend and have 5 days to fix it before weigh in :laugh:

I don't think that is coincidental! :wink:
  • honeytgb
    honeytgb Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I vote for Friday morning weigh ins !!! :smile:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    I always weigh in on Friday mornings too, exactly as BeautifulScars does it (ha, ha)...I figured it'd give me the best results after busting my butt all week! I think it works, and you're right...it is definitely motivation to get through the weekend!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I actually switched from Monday to Friday weigh in because I kick my *kitten* all week and the weekend I lighten up a little (not a lot though).
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YAY! So help keep me accountable and let's post our weight loss here. Sound good????
  • honeytgb
    honeytgb Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    22lbs ? Damn! That's awesome!
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    22lbs ? Damn! That's awesome!
    [/quote]

Thanks its been 9 months. Some people lose that in a month! But Im encouraged to keep going :happy:
  • kskye82
    Options
    Friday is a great day to do it! I personally do weigh ins first thing Saturday mornings =)
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am going to start! Joined MFP a week and a half ago. At the time I was 140 pounds (ish). I am curious to see what my progress is in pounds! Also, I am five feet six inches.