Dating Sites?

Options
2»

Replies

• FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks Again for the advice. I'm going to go for a pay site I think, which one is the do you think is my best bet? I know of Match & E-Harmony is there a better pay site. I'm looking to just get out there and get to know more people, not looking to "hook-up". I have alot of friends (female & male), I'm not against making more friends but looking to go on dates and seeing what else or who else is around. Thanks again for all the help.

I saw some great advice lately, basically it said you should join the site that has the people that match what you are looking for!

Most sites let you browse the members for free, so first have a free browse on various sites and see what the guys are like - most sites have a particular profile of members that tend to join them.

Then join the one where you see the calibre of people you are interested in.

Good luck! *hugs*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    While I had some doozy stories, Plenty of Fish wasn't all terrible. I did meet some really nice guys from there. One of whom I still keep in touch with. And, I didn't do that hook up, casual crap, either. I was just very upfront about not being "that" girl. It all just depends, really. Definitely be honest. Be yourself. Weirdos can pay to use those sites just to hook up, too. Remember that.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I met an ex through Plenty of Fish and that went well for a year. I just recently met another guy through that and so far so good. I completely agree with the whole there are a lot of people out there looking for a hookup or being completely fake but if you keep them talking long enough before meeting you can usually weed those ones out (unless you're looking for that sort of thing). Beware of the clingers. I've had my fair share that I've had to block on my phone, thank goodness I met them and they didn't know where I lived. Also, don't believe everything you read, guys and girls both know how to sell themselves on paper. Most of all just have fun. If you're meant to meet someone you're meant to meet them. I've made quite a few friends off that site and I have no regrets.
  • wfp76
    wfp76 Posts: 26
    Options
    Anybody ever try Zoosk?
  • wfp76
    wfp76 Posts: 26
    Options
    Is it legit or just a scam?
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I tried them once. I came to find out that 95% of the people (at least the men) just wanted a booty call. Just be careful and if the person asks for naked pictures their probably not looking to seriously date. Just my 2 cents.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    mfp is what I use...