Diet Cheescake recipe

Options
cischo104
cischo104 Posts: 28 Member
Cherry Cheesecake Recipe

Ingredients
4 Graham Crackers
1 Package Cheesecake Pudding (sugar free/fat free) prepared
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (no sugar added)
Cool Whip Topping

Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Divide equally into 4 parfait cups. Divide equally the prepared cheesecake pudding as the next layer into each of the 4 cups. Next add 1/3 cup of the pie filling as the next layer in each cup. Top with one serving of cool whip. Voila, low fat and low sugar cheesecake!

Makes 4 servings

Nutritional Info
• Servings Per Recipe: 4
• Amount Per Serving
• Calories: 179.2
• Total Fat: 1.4 g
• Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
• Sodium: 414.7 mg
• Total Carbs: 27.8 g
• Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
• Sugar 8.4 g
• Protein 1.0 g

Replies

• rebel14
    Options
    thats awesome, thanks for posting, can just taste it now ! cant wait to make !!
  • cischo104
    Options
    Your so Welcome! More to come! I'll be posting a lot more yummy low fat and low calorie stuff to make! :)
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    looks good!
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE cheescake:heart: Can someone tell me how to save a recipe like this one when I see them posted:tongue:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • cischo104
    Options
    I'm pretty new still to this what does "bump" mean? lol
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yummmm!!

People 'bump' to add to their recent activity log.. That way they have the topic tagged and can go back into their activity log and read this later. Saves from trying to remember what the topic was called.. trying to search for it, etc!
  • cischo104
    Options
    OOOOH ok lol!! This recipe is VERY yummy! you'll enjoy it! Thank you so much for the info :happy:
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Bump! sounds delish
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Cheescake pudding? Why have I never heard of it? Who makes it and where can I buy a case :wink:
    Does the pudding itself taste like cheescake? Like could you just put fresh berries on it and it taste like the real deal?
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Great... thanks. :grumble: Now I just really want cherry cheesecake. :laugh:

Really, sounds good. Thanks.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • cischo104
    Options
    yes it tastes just like cheesecake, and it's made by Jello and you can find all kinds of flavors at the grocery store!! :)
  • cischo104
    Options
    Your welcome chgudnitz :wink:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE cheescake:heart: Can someone tell me how to save a recipe like this one when I see them posted:tongue:

Unless the OP already put it into the recipe calculator here on MFP (and clicked ok to allow access to other MFP'ers) you'll have to add it to the recipe section yourself.
  • janet67
    Options
    Yum. . .sounds really good. . .thanks for sharing.
  • cischo104
    Options
    Your welcom...As far as saving them Im new to MFP myself but have been told above that if you put "bump" it saves them automatically for you..??lol If im wrong please someone correct me!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

I highlight the recipe, click the "copy" and "paste" it in a blank Word page. It works for me, so I hope it works for you too.
  • wannabthatgirl
    Options
    One More Bump! (I didn't know what it was to "bump" until now either!) LOL