Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
I am currently looking for an at home workout routine that will work for me. I would like to workout Monday to Friday for 20-30 minutes. I used to do Curves and I found that the combination of cardio and strength training worked well for me. I beleive Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is based on cardio and stength training however... I would like to know if anyone has used her workout as a regular routine and has seen fat burning and toning results.

Replies

• Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    In conjunction with proper nutrition and eating, yes. There have been some good results posted on here! A few months back I did Ripped in 30 (a step up from 30 Day Shred IMO) and within those 30 days definitely felt stronger, clothes fit better, and a few inches lost (I only say a few since my eating at the time wasn't the best and I was overestimating the amount of calories I was burning).
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    I have only been doing it for four days. None of the exercises are hard to learn. It is a lot of what we did in p.e. growing up. The part I struggle with is jumping jacks. It is like I forgot how to do them.
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity and moved onto 30 DS and I feel muscles I had not felt before but it is also what you put into it. I am definitely stronger and my arms are bigger and I've been able to make my pushup lower and slower so definite benefits and changes. I am on week 2 level 2 right now.

I have so many of Jillian's dvds and love them all. The 30 DS is the only one so far that I will actually complete the full 30 days, the others I have only done them here and there to mix it up a bit. I will do all of them eventually their whole program but 30 DS is the now one.

Hope that helps :)

Jess
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options