2 piece thigh and leg meal ;-)

So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some really good exercises for the thighs?
I eat healthy, and work out regularly (almost 6 hours a week when I'm on top of my game), doing a Bodypump class that works out all my muscles (lifting weights, squats, lunges, all with a barbell on my back), I also do Spinning for an hour as well. Treadmill and my own exercises, when I'm not at the gym.

I see a big difference in the way I look and can tell I'm losing weight (pants need a belt or something now!), and can tell my muscles are getting more defined. I had a problem with the back of my arms but have since started doing kickbacks and dips, and now my bat wings have shrunk down closer to my old arms again! Yay!!

Just wondering if anyone has any success stories/exercise suggestions for toning the thighs, and also legs?
I'm much happier with the way I've been looking lately, but when I look down I still see two tree trunks... Not exactly the look I'm going for! :P

Any suggestions?
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I appreciate all positive feedback :-)
Enjoy your day!

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Squats and Deadlifts
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    ^^ This, though I would add lunges to that too.
  • Funny, I already do lunges and deadlifts in the Bodypump class (hi Autopilot :-)
    The lunges I could see working, but I never for the life of me feel that deadlifts do anything.
    I thought that was more of a lower back exercise.

Thanks!