Shirt collection.

Options
freyaheart
freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
Tonight I had my last Risquerobics class and we had all gotten tank tops as an amenity for taking the class. Which got me thinking. I now have 6, soon to be 7, tops from different fitness classes and events.

My first one is an olive green Zumba shirt that my instructor gave me for not missing a class in April.
Second is an ocean blue shirt I had gotten at a charity Zumbathon for a little girl with cancer.
Third was a red shirt from my first 5K on Memorial Day!
Forth is another blue shirt from my second 5K
Fifth is a bright green shirt from a local group that does walks every Wednesday in my area, with the schedule on the back!
And finally is the shirt I got today which is actaully a red tank top!

Best part of the whole story is that I am ording them in smaller sizes now! The tank I got today is an XL which is amazing haveing been a 2X 6 months ago. :happy:

I am really proud of myself for having amassed all these shirts. I see them as a cotton-poly tribute to my awesomeness! I wish I could post pictures but my computer is on the fritz and I am posting this from my iPad :grumble:

I am going to be doing another 5K in mid August and I can not wait, I wonder what color it will be :wink:

Replies

• CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Now, that is a collection to be quite proud of! What a great physical reminder of all that you have done/accomplished.
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have been collecting shirts from the 5ks I have been doing. Hope to have them made into a throw one day. Might sound cheesey but image being able to wrap yourself up in your accomplishments.:happy:
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have been collecting shirts from the 5ks I have been doing. Hope to have them made into a throw one day. Might sound cheesey but image being able to wrap yourself up in your accomplishments.:happy:

Someone else told me to do that. I don't have enough yet. But in working on it
  • nkoconnell
    nkoconnell Posts: 34
    Options
    "I see them as a cotton-poly tribute to my awesomeness!"

That's the awesomest thing I heard all day!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!