Hi, I'm new here

Options
This is my first day on this website, and my first day of losing trying to lose weight. I just wanna say hi to everybody and I would like to make friends on here. My name is Gretal and I am 19, nearly 20. =)

Replies

• melodieRN
    Options
    good luck to you gretal.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • krizrose
    Options
    Hi and welcome. There is much encouragement and hope here!!! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard :) I just joined myself and am already happy I did! Support Support Support!
  • ClaireJC
    ClaireJC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new on here too - downloaded the app for my iPhone weeks ago but never used it! I'm now well and truly on here and just want to put a tracker thingy on my facebook page but don't know how to do it!
  • knmlov2357
    Options
    Hello,
    Im one week new and with the help of this website i've lost 5lbs in one week!!! The crazy thing is I'm eating what I regularly eat. After this weekend I'm going to put forth more effort to change my diet. Hope it works well with you.
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome Gretal. I'm new here too I will send you a friend request so you can add me. You can also send friend requests too. You'll have a lot of friends in no time and lots o encouragement and support!

yours in the quest,
    bmq98