Losing 50lbs?

Options
I've just begun my weight loss mission. I've started exercising within the past couple of weeks, but just began my diet on Sept 1st. Anyone else just starting out?

Replies

• diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I've been on here since June 12th...I've lost 15 lbs and started with wanting to lose 51 lbs. Add me as a friend!!
  • mstephenla
    mstephenla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started this past Monday (8/30). My goal is to lose 100 lbs. Good luck on your journey! :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I started the other day as well! Good luck and add me if you want!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I just started this site 3 weeks ago, but started my weight reduction plan on June 25th. This is a great site and the people are so supportive. My goal is to lose another 40 lbs - I have lost 5.8 lbs since joining MFP and have lost a total of 23 lbs since June 25th. Add me as a friend if you like.

Blessings

Vickie
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome :D I've been there since April? and I've lost 35+ so far..last month I didn't workout as much. but my point is you can do it everyone has their own hard days when they feel like they can't do it, that they won't ever reach their weight goals, but remember this. You didn't put all that unwanted weight on in one day so it's not going to come off in one day either. Also it's not going to come off my thinking about it, you have to workout and eat smart. You can do it, IF you're willing to put in the proper effort. Good Luck!

Semper Fi to James always :D

manda b!
  • Hughes39
    Options
    I started this site just over a week ago! It's a great place! My over all goal is to loose 100lbs!
    Feel free to add me!
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started here in March, but most of my loss has been in the past couple months. I am all of 5 feet tall with a small frame, and though I don't want to get to my ED weight, I do want to get to 115, which is 50lbs under where I started. But that is only if I am healthy at that weight.
    Feel free to add me. I can use all the support and motivation I can get, too.:blushing:
  • FenixDean
    Options
    Hi

I too am new and starting out on my diet to lose over 50lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:

Good luck on your journey
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hello,

I too started on Sept 1. I love this site! add me as a friend too! I need all the support I can get!

Jackie
  • lissakay
    Options
    Hi...I just started on Monday working on losing 40 lbs...I'll add you, I'll need the support too :)