Need some motivated friends

Options
I am a very up beat person most of the time. If my friends where to describe me I think the would say happy friendly funny silly inspirational motivational and a mom. I work full time and have always made a effort to post on every one of my new friends post that I have e en if they just complete there diary I manage to say something. The same cant not be said for all of my friends but I am dedicated to helping every one I have added .so now I am looking for pele how can do the same for me. So one to push me comment on my accomplishment as I do there's. now a little about myself I am a mom of two kids my daughter is 7 and my son is 2. I work full time at a them park in Kissimmee Fl. I love making jewelry as a hobby. My new hobby is getting fit. My favorite exercises are for X Box Zumba, Jillian Michaels fitness adventure, UFC Trainer, dance central one and two. I am just starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. My goal is to get through it doing everyday. I have lost 5 pounds so far my mini goal is to get too 200 by my summer party in September. I am at 216. My heaviest was 255. Thx advance for the add I really hope to here for you soon :)
Love peace and body grease gone :)
Ps I have quit smoking been 2 years I can do anything.

Replies

• strawberrysweettea
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this website and looking for friends, too. You can add me if you like and I will do my best to make comments to keep you motivated. :)
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Im new here at MFP...would be happy tobhave you as a friend....feel free to add me
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie,sound like my type of person & I'm also a mommy to a 7 yr old daughter. Feel free to add me sista,I post every day. Hugs!
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump ^^^^
  • changethescale
    changethescale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and need that motivation and support. Feel free to add me and I will do my best to keep you motivated!
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump^^^
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!