Kinda new to MFP....Looking for motivation

Options
Hey everyone! I was on MFP over a year ago, had a job change that limited my access to MFP and the constant updating of my diary. I am looking to start over. I have 10 pounds to lose and wanting some motivation and wonderful friends! I am 29 years old and have 2 beautiful children, one 9 and one 5. I have a big function in August I need to get prepared for. I have a formal dinner, and want to look good in my dress! So, let's do this together!.

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you are still in need of some motivational friends. I'm trying to lose 20-30 lbs...depending on where I am when I've become more toned and healthy. I log every day and try to be as supportive as possible.
  • strawberrysweettea
    Options
    Hello! I'm with ya - I need to stay motivated. I'll try to keep up with my food diary, but right now I'm just focusing on meeting my exercise goals. Taking it one day at a time :)
  • helz21
    helz21 Posts: 11
    Options
    good luck, feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to help motivate each other
  • FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need supportive friends. I am on almost every day along. I joined last month, down 8 since on MFP, but down a total of 23 since I started overall late spring. I am not always the most serious person out there, so you have to be willing to have some fun and laugh as we all go thru this. I am on week 5 of 6 sunrise workouts each week, so I am trying. Either way, good luck on your journey as if you are committed you will succeed,
  • saoirse32
    saoirse32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I have not long restarted myself .