New and looking for friends...

Options
Hello, I'm new to MFP..but not the ongoing saga of trying to get healthier! I am learning my way around the site and would love to have new friends to interact with. Looking for encouragement, motivation and any other positive people! :)

Replies

• raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie...you can feel free to add me!!!
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Feel free to add me. I joined almost 3 weeks ago and I am so looking forward to the end of july arriving so I can measure and weigh and see how the first month panned out.
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me I always welcome new friends the more The merrier
  • adriennebarnes1
    adriennebarnes1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Adrienne, All new to this, I'm also looking for others that need support and encouragement :-)
  • lilisa81
    lilisa81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, always good to share and support. Feel free to add me too. I'm here for my second attempt but am taking it far more seriously and it definitely helps having some friends. Lisa
  • Africa16
    Africa16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been here more then a year, and loving it. lost 60 Lbs already. here to motivate support and keep you accountable
  • jenijen25
    jenijen25 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    hiiiii im jennie new to this well signed up some time last year and forgot all about it probably because I had no friends haha still havnt only rediscovered it today :) so feel free to add me id add you but I don't know how lol and youl be my very first friend on myfitnesspal woooo xxx
  • vickilouwalters
    Options
    I am seriously going in the wrong direction. Today is the first day of my new way of life. I will not let this beat me. I would like to have some new friends to push me in the right direction. I need friends who are not afraid to say I messed up. I have had those who say "its ok tomorrow will be better". NO> there is no excuse to slack if this is what I really want. It starts today. Who is willing to join me. I have 100lbs to lose
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am new myself and a little bit overwhelmed. I am starting healthy living after doing nothing for 6 years of school. I have a long way to go.
  • glrallen
    glrallen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just started also! :happy:
  • siuan87
    siuan87 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, everyone pls add me! I am on day 3 of MFP and already finding the community here amazing motivation.