20-30 year olds out there!

Options
Hi there! I was hoping to find some more people to be friends with just to help keep me motivated and on track with all these weight loss things. My name is Hannah and I've just completed the first year of nursing school. Now that I'm on summer break I'm hoping to use the little extra time I have (hooray for 4 months of no classes!) to start eating healthier and sticking to my workout schedule. I do work 12 hour shifts though, so it can be hard sometimes. I'm looking to lose about 20lbs total, give or take depending on how I feel as I get closer. I mainly just want to lose body fat percentage more than anything since that makes the biggest difference.

Anyway, feel free to to add me if you'd like and we can help encourage each other!

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I work in nuclear, so there are often long stretches where I work six 12 hour days a week, often on nightshift (I'm nearing the end of the latest four month stretch now), so I know how hard it can be to keep up healthy eating on a tight schedule. I've had a lot of luck lately with Insanity, partly because I am more likely to workout after a 12 hour shift if my predetermined schedule says I will. Good luck.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    25 right here
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    27 over here :-)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Halfway between your age range here, whoop
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. i'm 25 and just started thinking about this weight loss and exercise malarky properly last week. my daughter was born in 2011 and prior to that i went from a size 12 to a size 16. i'm determined to get down to a 12 again just to give myself some more confidence and to feel better about how i look. i didnt particularly gain much weight having Lily (was mainly her and all the extra water etc you carry when your pregnant) but i've been left with a mummy tummy so really want to tone up and get rid of the flab!
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    26. Y'all can add me :)
  • GenesBernadette
    Options
    Hi I'm 27, been a member for a while but never really checked out the forums until today. Add me!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am too old.
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    28 here. Feel free to add.
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25 and a nursing student too!
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 27, feel free to add me :-)
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi I'm 28!! Been here awhile but been struggling.. Need a kick up the bum!! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    28 here. Feel free to add!
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    22 right here! Add me if you want! :)
  • Cherriblossom
    Options
    Im 29:) I'd be glad to help support and motivate you!
  • firefightingwoman2455
    Options
    24, firefighter, office manager at a farm and busy busy busy! LOL Add me if you want!
  • Montarosa456
    Montarosa456 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 28! I've about 4/5lbs left to go and then maintenance...All about body fat reduction and healthy sensible diets so feel free to add!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    :laugh: So many of these threads lately. Still 28 :flowerforyou:
  • andreearoxette
    Options
    22, let's be friends! Also trying to lose 20 pounds this summer!