Anyone one doing Focus T25?

Options
I just started Focus T25 and its freakin AWESOME, but I would love a "buddy". If you are also starting it, and would like to please let me know.

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I just started Focus T25 and its freakin AWESOME, but I would love a "buddy". If you are also starting it, and would like to please let me know.

I plan on starting it on Monday. I would like a few friends to share the experience with and keep each other motivated. :)
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday. :) Feel free to add me.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Been doing it 2 weeks. Adding it to my P90X workouts.

Insanity was just too brutal for me to do every day so really love this program so far.
  • starmonique
    starmonique Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i just astarted Monday!:) add me
  • spartantechie
    spartantechie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of creating a forum exclusively for the Focus T25 workout program.

The plan is to create separate threads for each of the groups starting on different weeks to help them keep track on their progress and also to help and motivate each other. There will also be separate threads for different challenges that user can target, compete with each other and achieve their goals.

I would like to hear any other ideas from you all on what else I could add onto this forum to make it much more useful/user-friendly.

May be if you could take a look into this forum and check if its suitable for your needs, you can give me a better feedback? :wink:

Here is the forum: www.focust25forum.com

If you like it or the idea, may be you can start off using it for your T25 workout and spread about it among your buddies? :smile:
    Me being into IT, this is just a way for me to give back to that community which has helped me when it was most needed and also which had kept me motivated. This is just a way I could figure out to show my gratitude to all of you. Thank you guys!
  • smpreston
    smpreston Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just finished a round of Insanity, so I'm a little tired of Shawn T. Maybe in a few months.
  • jlfields76
    jlfields76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got it in the mail yesterday....Starting soon! Feel free to add me.
  • klherring85
    klherring85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be finishing my first week tomorrow :)
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Waiting for it to come in the mail. Probably be starting in a couple of weeks. Anyone is welcome to to add me.
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 at the moment. Feel free to add me :)
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me! I started last week and did 3 days, but then was out of town with no access to a DVD player or scale, so I just decided to restart today with a new challenge group I knew was starting.

It is tough (some harder than others) but I really like that it's 25 minutes! I couldn't finish Insanity because my attention span wouldn't let me do more than 1 or 2 60 minute workouts a week. (I can do it in a gym in a group class, but by myself in my living room = fail!).

I burned nearly 300 calories according to my HRM, which I thought was good for 25 minutes. I do it before work, so I still have the evening to add additional exercise if I want to. :)
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Lesly_Barrett_1209 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 tomorrow and am LOVING it so far!! :) Can't wait to see the results.
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Egodogg
    Egodogg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also just started Monday. Never thought I could get such a good workout in only 25 minutes!
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 on Wednesday- Feel free to add me. :)
  • anayaslimbu1
    Options
    can one skip beta and go striaght to gamma for muscle gains?
  • PriscillaBramble
    PriscillaBramble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of Beta, feel free to add me
  • nikkei18
    Options
    Hi all, i'm starting T25 on Monday, on the 18th and wouldn't mind one or three workout buddies to push each other! Anyone starting next week or just started recently?
  • familyjules
    familyjules Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday the 18th. Please add me. I need someone to help push me. :)
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Officially starting Monday!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am! I am almost done with the 3rd week of Alpha.