What is that???

Options
I was sitting here listening to an Avon training class and started rubbing my leg 'cause I had an itch. All of a sudden I realized... OMG, I can feel the muscle definition in my leg. Had to check out the other one, too and yep! Muscles are there, too.

See what happens when you lose 24 pounds and 9 inches ? Woohooo!

L

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I was shaving my legs just this morning and went over a very defined bump. It was my calf! Hahahaha! Workin' out definitely has its perks, huh? Congrats on the new muscles!!!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    That reminded me of a friend of mine a few years ago - she had been dieting with Weightwatchers and lost over 30lbs. She came rushing round to my house in an absolute panic one night, saying she had a found lump in her breast. (I'm a nurse which is why she came to me) On examination, the lump she thought she had found was actually one of her ribs!! She was so relieved when I pointed out she had identical 'lumps' on both sides!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    LOL it is amazing what we notice at odd times. My b/f would lay behind me and rest his hand on my waist/stomach area. A few days ago he kept moving and shifting around in bed. I asked him what was wrong..."I lost the shelf for my hand and can't get comfortable"
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I touched my thigh yesterday and it was really hard and I thought "what the heck is wrong with my leg". And then I realized my muscles are just closer to the surface and they are of course firmer then what used to be at the surface. :laugh:
  • kerrera
    Options
    Very funny stories.
    When i got my fake tan done the other day, the beautician told me i had great legs, really defined. i looked at her non-plussed, then shot home and looked in the mirror to check.
    Thanks MFP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!