Amazing Difference....Well Done.
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow, well done
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You're doing awesome! =)))
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's especially wonderful to see successful people like you eating more than 1200 calories.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great! Fantastic success!!! Cheers!:drinker: :smile:
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    WOW!! We're almost the same height and same starting weight! You've lost what I have lost in literally half the time! That is awesome!

I must say I am uber jealous!!! Congrats!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! YOU LOOK LIKE A NEW PERSON!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • loriw1965
    loriw1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow.....congrats to you.........keep up the good work...this is so motivating...Thanks for sharing.
  • stukawife
    stukawife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :smile:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT~! Totally inspiring...I'm also 5'3" and have currently lost 55 lbs (still quite a ways to go)...but it's great seeing the pictures of the success that is being accomplished here. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :smile:
  • ShaylaWaruk
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! That's truly inspiring!! I've been having a terrible time lately:( I started on WW last year around this time and was head strong and full on ready to achieve my goals. I hit a brick wall around Chrimstas 2012 and haven't been able to get back on track. I have gained too much weight back, but I haven't and won't give up. I'm just finding it hard is all; need to find a fine balance.
  • squamtonsurfer
    Options
    Hi - I am at a similar start weight to you and same height. I have also had 3 kids. Wondering if you have found your skin shrinking well to your new frame or do you have a lot of flabby bits despite exercise (doesn't look like you have any!). I am just terrified that even if I reach goal I will still have this awful stretched mum belly and big arms...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    OMG, we are about the same, I started on 1/14/13 @ 230, Now 173, 57lbs lose. I'm 5'4 .5 , And I"m still going too!!!!! Great to see someone close to my stats...:laugh:
  • MrsCampbell_21
    MrsCampbell_21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look awesome!
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    amazing! Congratulations :)
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm very similar to you in a lot of ways!! This is very inspiring!!!! Great success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!