Halloween costumes/Same outfits

Options
I want you guys to participate so we can motivate each other. Anyone have their old Halloween costume lying around where you can try it on, snap a pic, and smile at the difference. Tag this for later and check :)

Also just in general if you have pics of yourself wearing the same outfit before and after.

Let's keep each other going. We love pics!!!

now for my story or skip for pic

So guys!!! Last Halloween I let myself go and remember feeling particularly down that day because I felt the weight I put on. In the past I would typically keep fit (as fit as I felt I could get--no abs or anything). I'd always get discouraged; I'd give up. "what difference do my efforts make anyway?...very little!" (so I thought).

hhow.png

and smaller to fit in full view of thread
yh10.png

Well I've been meaning to try on this costume again and voila! When I put it on and looked in the mirror I immediately went into my insane thinking "I look horrible," "I didn't lose wight," "I STILL look the same as last year, grrrr!" I had my bf snap a picture.

Our minds play dirty little tricks on us!!! I never took pics to compare in the past and I am glad I am constantly doing it now so I can shut myself up!!!!

This is the longest I've stuck with something because I have so much support, actually feel like I know what I'm doing now, and haven't given up chocolate, cake, juicy fat on steaks, etc. I've lost 13 pounds.

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    A huge difference! Amazing job. (: I totally understand - I've been suffering from the same annoying feelings of not having lost anything, even though the scale tells me otherwise.
  • bathsheba24
    bathsheba24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! A big difference!! Congrats!!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look great! :) I will try to post a pic later
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tag, I'll drag out some old costumes.