30 Day Shred Questions

Options
I am thinking of starting 30 Day Shred. I've downloaded it to my iPad and just need to get going. Have a few questions:
- How do you account for your exercise time?
- Any Fitbit users -- how many average steps do you accumlate from each workout?
- What are your reviews?
- What has your success been like?

I've been running/walking and logging food for 52 days and have seen some great success, but know I should add in weight lifting/toning to really kick into gear. Thanks for your feedback!

Replies

• DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Hi! Join the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Group for support!
    The moderator recommends logging the exercise under Circuit Training, General.
    Hoping others know the answers to your other questions. :)
  • kristinksmith
    kristinksmith Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That is helpful. I will search for that group.
  • ChelseaLeigh92
    Options
    Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer a question on 30 Day Shred please?

I have ordered the DVD, it's a start! I have been looking at people's results and it looks like the DVD that Jillian Michaels has put together works wonders providing the works put in.

I know there are levels 1,2 and 3. The results are so good I would just like to know if people are doing just level either level 1, 2 or 3 and are only doing the actual (20-30 minute workout a day, per level) OR are people doing more than just the ONE 20-30 minute workout and doing more workouts from the same DVD or others in order to see good results?

I would love to know so I can do the same when my DVD arrives!

Thank you