14 lbs lost

Options
I am so excited. Even after being gone on vacation for 2 weeks. I am down another 2 lbs. I have lost a total of 14 lbs in 2 months. I still have 42 lbs to go, but I am so happy. I can even see a difference in my clothes. Yay for me!

Replies

• amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    I am so excited. Even after being gone on vacation for 2 weeks. I am down another 2 lbs. I have lost a total of 14 lbs in 2 months. I still have 42 lbs to go, but I am so happy. I can even see a difference in my clothes. Yay for me!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    toot0vz.gif

Way to go!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Yay! Congrats =o)))
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow losing weight on vacation is an accomplishment in itself. Great Job.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU !!!
  • amylebo
    Options
    Thank you guys. Just for the record though, I was at a friend's house and I made the grocery list so it was easy not to eat all the junk food.. Hehehe.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Thats awesome congrats!! Im leaving Thursday for a family visit, I think im going to make the grocery list and cook for them hahaha Thats a great idea! :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. Just for the record though, I was at a friend's house and I made the grocery list so it was easy not to eat all the junk food.. Hehehe.

Kudos to you for sticking with it!! Being away and with friends is the best excuse to be bad!! It just shows how much you really want this for yourself! Good Job!!! :flowerforyou:

p.s. you daughter is beautiful!!! so pretty in pink!!
  • amylebo
    Options
    Thank you. She is a handful.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! Keep it coming off!:smile: