Looking for weight lifters and runners

Options
TheGymGypsy
TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
Hi all! I'm new to the MFP forums, but I have been tracking my calories on MFP since January 2012 on a different account. I am trying to be more consistent with it on this new account and I am looking for some friends!

I lift heavy and run on a regular basis and love to eat! (Advanced warning, I am a vegetarian.) I have already lost around 50 lbs on my own and am just looking to lose this last 10 pounds, tone up, and decrease my body fat. I want muscles!!

Age 20
CW 135 lbs
Height 5' 5"

Replies

• stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I lift and run regularly. I can always use more friends! Add me if you want!
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in much the same position, I've lost 44lbs since March this year and want to lose about 14 more.

I run 3 days a week, and alternate with 3 days lifting (I do free weights at home) and have Saturdays off.

Add me too if you like!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've lost most of the weight and now want to get stronger. I alternate running and lifting, 3 days a week each.

Feel free to add me!
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    I lift heavy, run, and cross train.

Finally hit my highest dead lift at 215 lbs., I'm only 5 feet and size 4.

Feel free to add me.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm marathon training so run 4-5 days a week and I'm in the gym about 6 days a week, 5 days heavy lifting mixed with HIIT and one of Nike Training Club class (yes I work out twice a lot of days).