Friends in the Buffalo, NY area?!

Options
Is anybody from Buffalo, NY? Let's be MFP friends :)

Replies

• VolcanoMouse
    Options
    I'm not in the region anymore, but I grew up in Chautauqua county, and dang it, it was pretty discouraging to get snowed it right after you made New Year's resolutions! Wishing you the best in this slushy and dark time of year. :)
  • jevellgraham
    Options
    Name: Jevell G.
    Beginning Weight: 296.4 lbs
    Goal: 190
    Total weight loss needed: 106.4 lbs
    Height: 6' 2"
    Day: 26 (started December 10, 2012)

I would like to add more friends to keep me motivated. I am currently a graduate nursing student at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jevell
  • zoey98
    zoey98 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from the Buffalo area (North Buffalo) & would love to chat & be friends with others from the area! I am pretty new to using MFP & am really looking forward to a healthier me! :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful first day of spring! *hahaha*
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Heyyyyy!!!!!! I'm in clarence!!
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am down the lake shore near Dunkirk.
  • yrollam1013
    yrollam1013 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just moved out of Buffalo in November, but am still nearby. I am now in Jamestown. Feel free to add me.
  • egarrett8911
    Options
    In Rochester! Close enough :p Feel free to add!
  • derekbroerse
    Options
    Just across the ditch from ya, outside of Niagara Falls, Ontario...!
  • zdawg77
    zdawg77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm from the Buffalo area, too (North Tonawanda, Kenmore area). Starting off nice and slow here, small steps. Walking 5x a week, small dietary changes to start. Friend me up if you would like some motivational support! That is my specialty / interest.

-Kerry (zdawg77)
  • AphroditicLens
    Options
    I'm in Cheektowaga after moving around the city for a while! Feel free to add me!