Worried about bulky abs

Options
SirBonerFart
SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
I was thinking of doing some sit ups but I don't want to get too bulky
Does anyone have some non bulking ab workouts?

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Eat tyty's tater tot casserole while doing sit ups
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

QFT
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

/thread
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Just eat the casserole.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    One of those belts they used to have on TV that work your abs with an electric current.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing.

I would pay good money to see him do this...
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    One of those belts they used to have on TV that work your abs with an electric current.

LOL, that's not what that's for.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

^^That will do the trick. I used one for months and never saw a bit of definition.
  • shortie_cheryl
    shortie_cheryl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I actually saw a difference when I used a waist sweat belt while doing kickboxing videos. My tummy really did reduce in bulk. Hope it helps!
  • whierd
    Options

Oh? *scratches head*
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    From my experience, the best tip is to constantly be thinking of pulling your belly button to your spine. Some people do the opposite and push out their belly when doing sit ups etc which causes the muscles to develop differently. Pulling in while you sit up will give a more pleasing result IMO
  • SirBonerFart
    Options

What are they for?
  • SirBonerFart
    Options
    From my experience, the best tip is to constantly be thinking of pulling your belly button to your spine. Some people do the opposite and push out their belly when doing sit ups etc which causes the muscles to develop differently. Pulling in while you sit up will give a more pleasing result IMO

I'm worried I'll accidently get a belly like ronnie coleman

You know where it looks like he ate a whole turtle?
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    No matter what you do, your abs are not going to get bulky overnight. Work out until you get them the way you want them to look, then ease up. Nobody gets "bulky" by accident. That takes a lot of very hard, very dedicated training and a long time. You CAN'T get "too bulky" by doing a few situps and crunches.
  • whierd
    Options

Seems legit.
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    interesrting responces i must say xD !! , look youve got nothing to worrie about specially if your just training your abs with body weight, not that it wont develope them but it most certainly not make them bulky lol.. you want bulky abs you add Weights to the ab workouts, you add tention and demnd on the muscle. Another thing is if you really dont want them to show to much, just keep a moderate bodyfat% and youll barely be able to see them... 15-17% perhaps. anyways yeah , very out of the ordinary question hope i helped somehow ahaha