NSV: Clothes!

Options
I used to be quite let down that my clothes were still fitting me, after all I had lost 25lbs, why can I still fit everything, until I started looking at pictures... a pair of shorts I wore a couple of months ago were so tight around my thighs but now extremely loose! And today! Shorts that I hadn't worn since like eighth grade, can now fit me! Seeing B/A's of people who've lost 50lbs and can still wear their same clothes is a reliever! My clothes are fitting looser and I love it, I don't notice until I look at a picture, and I'm just like WOW.

dg1oww.jpg

Replies

• kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great feeling huh? Congrats to you!! :drinker: :smile: x
  • brittanymartin50702
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great nsv!! congrats!!!
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Uh...yeah!! Look at you!!! That's awesome!!!!
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    u look great girl!!!
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW such a change! you look great and should be really proud :bigsmile:
  • maddysmiles
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I thought my clothes still fit after losing 30-35 lbs, until my coworkers pointed out that just because I can keep them on, doesn't mean they "fit".

I'm happy for you!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a big difference, you look great!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! great job!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! I actually kind of think still being able to fit into old clothes is a good thing. I mean I wouldn't deny that it would be awesome to be able to go out on a huge shopping spree after weight loss but still being able to wear clothes that I already love, just looking way better in them (like you) is awesome too!
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!