New to Site but Not to Dieting

Options
Hello all

Just discovered the site after using the app on and off for the past few months and so thought I would say hello.

I currently pay for membership for a calorie counting site, which I have lost and gained various stones over the years. I keep going back because of the great online Community they have and so I was chuffed to see MyFitnessPal has such a community too.

I have committed to using the app for the next month alongside my usual site, with the aim of eventually dropping my membership to the latter should I find I continue to stick to my calories!

I would be particularly keen to link in with anyone following a low carb diet for advice and support but I look forward to getting to know everyone of all persuasions via the boards!

SJ

Replies

• MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am 50 days new to MFP AND dieting I find plenty of freebies on this site. I am a 52 year old dog learning new tricks.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site/app. I've found tremendous success with using MFP. Welcome welcome, and if you need any support or motivation, feel free to add me. =)
  • tincrystal
    tincrystal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support, means a lot!