I need a butt chewing.

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
Ok I peeled off 10lbs with little effort. I started feeling cocky and got a little lazy. Well I was 1 lb away from my 245 by the 4th and blew it w/a 248. My exercising has been spotty and my food intake terrible (but still considreably less that b4 starting MFP). I did not sleep well last night so I over slept this morning and didnt workout or eat healthy (MT DEW and Cinamon roll).

Would someone please chew me out and motivate me. Dont B gentle.

Replies

• fatsis
    Options
    Ok I peeled off 10lbs with little effort. I started feeling cocky and got a little lazy. Well I was 1 lb away from my 245 by the 4th and blew it w/a 248. My exercising has been spotty and my food intake terrible (but still considreably less that b4 starting MFP). I did not sleep well last night so I over slept this morning and didnt workout or eat healthy (MT DEW and Cinamon roll).

Would someone please chew me out and motivate me. Dont B gentle.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    From your profile...

Why I Want To Get In Shape

I want to feel alive again. I want be healthy and active not slow and inactive. I love kids and need to be more active to continue my work with kids through coaching sports and teaching at our church.

My Inspirations

* My Beautiful Wife.
    * Gods little gifts...my Girls.
    * I need clothes to fit again.

So what's changed??? Those beautiful girls of yours will need their daddy around & you won't be if you don't change your ways!!! Picture walking them down the isle one day or picture a uncle or cousin having to do that in your place.

You've got the motivation, my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    All I have is bum crack...

l_f6053e793d3fb12122d381258b609bbf.jpg

Get moving!!! So some chic doesn't take your photo from her boat to yours when you least expect it. :tongue: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    From your profile...

Why I Want To Get In Shape

I want to feel alive again. I want be healthy and active not slow and inactive. I love kids and need to be more active to continue my work with kids through coaching sports and teaching at our church.

My Inspirations

* My Beautiful Wife.
    * Gods little gifts...my Girls.
    * I need clothes to fit again.

So what's changed??? Those beautiful girls of yours will need their daddy around & you won't be if you don't change your ways!!! Picture walking them down the isle one day or picture a uncle or cousin having to do that in your place.

You've got the motivation, my friend. :flowerforyou:

Hokay, or you can go the nice route! WHATEVER!!! LOL
  • runningdevil
    runningdevil Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OK, let me try this again. It's supposed to be a cartoon!

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/DustDevil75/fit00.gif[/IMG]
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/DustDevil75/fit00.gif[/IMG]

try lower case with your image tags. :wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

fit00.gif

There ya go!
  • runningdevil
    Options
    OK, that didn't work...LOL!
    It's a cartoon showing a doctor and his rather large patient. The doctor says, "What fits your busy schedule better, exercising for one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day?"
  • runningdevil
    Options
    Thanks, guys!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    how's this for a butt chewing?! :laugh:

th_bite.jpg

hang in there fatsis...today is a new day!

Ty
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wow okay now I feel guilty.....*texts shannon and soup* "buy used treadmill for the hole"....:wink:

things will get better my friend....I say we all start fresh today....even after *cough* the breakfast of champions you had today....lol...I was a salt food junkie this weekend...so now I'm crawling my way back to healthytown....and takin' you w/ me!

Just no more snackin' or it WILL get the hose....sigh! :angry: I hate to use it too hon!:ohwell:

hugs and get crackin' homeboy!

ali :drinker:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thanks all. SOme how some way I have 2 quit dwelling on where I should B and set a new goal and focus, focus, focus.

I will lift tonight and run tommorrow and Subway for lunch (apples not chips).

U guys R great. Thanks.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok here it goes

STOP FARTING around and get back into the swing of things
    Today is a new day and the past is the past
    Get focused and remember why you are doing this

YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTT!!!!

KIm :)