Where do you use MFP?

Options
Do you use the app on your phone? Or the website on your laptop? Do you like one better than the other? I have the app on my kindle, but I need the website to access the community page or my groups. Or is there away to do that with the app and I'm just not aware?

Replies

• fatblaster2012
    Options
    No one?
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    laptop or iPad. I can't access the forums through my phone
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Everywhere. :o

Seriously on my tablet.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    On my phone, on my laptop at home, on my computer at work... :embarassed:
    I'm an MFP junkie.

I prefer the computer best. I like interacting in the forums... Although on my phone I can choose to view my food on a weekly total and that helps a lot.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    r8iipf.jpg
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    r8iipf.jpg

snort
  • Uhhhwut
    Uhhhwut Posts: 23
    Options
    phone and laptop.
  • ARoseC2012
    ARoseC2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ok. i use it on my phone first thing for breakfast, at the school computer for lunch and postexersize, i use my tablet whenever i have a connection and dont want to use my phone, i use it on my laptop at home to edit meals and comment on peoples day.
  • ARoseC2012
    ARoseC2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    On my phone, on my laptop at home, on my computer at work... :embarassed:
    I'm an MFP junkie.

I prefer the computer best. I like interacting in the forums... Although on my phone I can choose to view my food on a weekly total and that helps a lot.

I'm a junky myself! my husband laughs at me with how often i check it... more then facebook!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Do you use the app on your phone? Or the website on your laptop? Do you like one better than the other? I have the app on my kindle, but I need the website to access the community page or my groups. Or is there away to do that with the app and I'm just not aware?
    I use it a lot on my Kindle too and you can't get to the community page that I'm aware of. So I'm guilty of using my computer at work way more than I should!
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use app on my HTC one and nexus7 but to get all benefits of mfp and groups forum etc I have to use the internet on these and use the web page or use laptop
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I use the phone for logging becuase I like the barcode scanning and it is easy without getting drawn into the forums.

But as you can tell by my presence now, I use a computer too.
  • Sindakhelekwen
    Sindakhelekwen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use it mainly on my phone but use it on my computer for the forums
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Depends where I am, on my iPhone, I can do everything but the forums. If I'm at home, I get on it on my laptop.
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Both my phone and on the computer.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I use my laptop at home. I can't seem to figure out the MFP app on my android. It is a real pain to try to enter information or look things up on there using the app. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Learning to use new gadgets isn't my forte. :-(
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I use it at work on my computer and sometimes on my phone if there is something I don't want to type over their network (spies I tell ya). I also use it at home, just not as much because I rarely have time to sit down a home.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Yes. I use it on my desktop, my kids' laptops, and my iPod.