So glad tht I found out about myfitnesspal!!!

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello, I'm on a lifestyle change journey. My goal is to become physically fit, eat better, look better, feel better and help someone along the way! I hope to find support as well as to be of support on myfitnesspal.

Replies

• FiftyandFabulous
    Options
    [Remember: Be Generous with Praise and Cautioius with Criticism]
    :flowerforyou:

Hello, I'm on a lifestyle change journey. My goal is to become physically fit, eat better, look better, feel better and help someone along the way! I hope to find support as well as to be of support on myfitnesspal.
    [/quote]
  • angetucker
    Options
    me, too. it is the start of my second week of "getting serious" with eating better and eating less.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for 16 days now, and I've already lost 7 pounds. What used to feel like an impossible task (losing 100+ lbs) suddenly doesn't feel so difficult. I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere, and that I know what I'm doing. It turns out that all I needed was a little guidance. I am eternally grateful to my daughter's friend Amber for introducing me, and my daughter too, to this site. If I ever get to meet her, I'll give her the BIGGEST hug! I always wanted to lose the weight, but I just didn't know how to do it. Now I WILL lose the weight, and know how to keep it off!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Best of Luck
  • adrienc
    Options
    me too..! I´ve lost 7 pounds in a little more than 3 weeks, almost effortless
    Good luck with meeting your goals!
  • FiftyandFabulous
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I hope that you meet your goals too.
  • FiftyandFabulous
    Options
    I'm shooting for one pound a week. I'm 208 and right now my goal is 170, but I'll see if I'm satisfied when I get there. My suggested weight is 142, but I can't imagine how I would look. I might be skinny lol. Stay determined and you will reach your goal.
  • FiftyandFabulous
    Options
    This is meant for jrich one, as was my last post. Please bear with me. I'm figuring things out.:smooched: