Day #365

Options
Alissakae
Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
It's today! I have now logged in and tracked my food for a solid year. I don't have pictures to share right now (if I can figure out how to post them), but I'm still a little less than halfway to my goal anyway. But I can say that consistency in logging and working out does bring results. I'm not losing super fast, but I'm feeling stronger and healthier than ever (even with 80+ pounds more to lose). Everybody stick with it!

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    One year better!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Persistance is the key.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Not losing super fast is the key to lasting success. 77 pounds in a year, you can probably expect to be at goal this time next year. Way to go :-)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great dedication :) I've approached this a few different ways myself in the past, and this time around I'm going with the "slow and steady" method that you advocate. It's working much better and I hope to see more permanent changes, even though they are a long time coming and I'm keen to see a big difference!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Great job and good luck with the next 365 days!
  • Alissakae
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm definitely rededicating myself to staying on track for the next year, and for life! I want to be looking good next summer.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm 77lbs down after a year! You're awesome! Congrats!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Happy 365th!!
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    u are doing great - keep up the good work
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! Congrats!
  • xthebanyx
    xthebanyx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, Mom! You have been a huge inspiration and role model and I am so happy about the changes you have made in your life. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. It shows in every aspect of your life and it is such a beautiful, positive change.
  • Alissakae
    Options
    I am so proud of you, Mom! You have been a huge inspiration and role model and I am so happy about the changes you have made in your life. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. It shows in every aspect of your life and it is such a beautiful, positive change.

Ah, thanks Beth. The support of my kids means the world to me.
  • mgooch64
    Options
    The year would have passed either way, and you could still be 70 pounds heavier - but you did something about it instead...

THAT'S FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!