Before and after..amazing what 27 lbs down can do! (pic)

Options
7-9COLLAGE5.jpg

February 2013 - 201 lbs
Currently - 174 lbs

Started a Biggest Loser challenge at work back in February. Unfortunately my work outs were put on hold due to a car accident, otherwise I'd have lost a lot more. But I'm on track now and I have 25 more pounds to go!

You are all an inspiration to me and this website has helped me so much. Thanks for letting me share!

Replies

• dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • Far2shy
    Far2shy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. This is such an inspiration.
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW - good for you! You should be really proud of what you've accomplished so far!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job in such a short time. Thank you for inspiring me to keep going. You have shown that with adversity and life's challenges and stress of a car accident and injuries it can still be done. I know you will meet your goal of the next 25 pounds soon. I look forward to seeing your progress pics. Your dedication and hard work has paid off. You reap what you sow and it shows in your photo. You look great and I know you feel better now than you did when you had bad habits. Great decision taking charge of your health. Im working on mine too, and Im never giving up this time.....never ever.

Once again thanks for sharing your photo. It inspires me to do more.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job !
  • redfield32
    Options
    that's awesome!!!! great motivation!
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You were smiling more in February!!! That's what I notice the most. Second is the tats! Love the tats!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Thats awesome! You look great! I'm looking to lose at least the same weight and ths is good motivation. Thank you!
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    AmelieMustLoseWeight Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    great progress, keep up the great work!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    wow - keep up the great work!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations you look great :D How tall are you? :flowerforyou:
  • twopatternsky
    Options
    5'6"
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    7-9COLLAGE5.jpg

February 2013 - 201 lbs
    Currently - 174 lbs

Started a Biggest Loser challenge at work back in February. Unfortunately my work outs were put on hold due to a car accident, otherwise I'd have lost a lot more. But I'm on track now and I have 25 more pounds to go!

You are all an inspiration to me and this website has helped me so much. Thanks for letting me share!
    You look amazing! What a change in such a short time! Well done lady!!!!
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wonderful job!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Really nice job. You look slimmer as well as more toned. Keep it up. You rock.
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! Be patient!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!