Trying to lose 100 more...

Options
I'm already down 40 lb but I have a way to go. Would love talkative friends/support with the same goals!!
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    I still need to lose 148ish, so I will take that as a same goal! Will be adding you! :)
  • Peachee_6
    Peachee_6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you! The support is appreciated :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose 148ish, so I will take that as a same goal! Will be adding you! :)

Yeah, but if you get that sand off of you, you will be there. lol

Good luck guys.
  • shami19
    shami19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Peachee and others...

I'm new, too, and I have a hundred to go, too. Would love to find some mutual encouragement and support! :)
  • claire23rd
    claire23rd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. I am really inspired right now, and will help as much as i can by being chatty or just there to listen and encourage! :)

ive only been doing this since Monday, and i have a hell of a long way to go yet. Learning more as i go along.

currently i weigh 14st 3, and need to loose about 100 apx, im going to take a picture of the scales once a week, and a full body picture, so that when i feel like i want slip or nearly give in, im going to look at them so i can see how far ive come.

Claire
    x
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have around 140lbs to lose. I am a daily logger who gives support, encouragement, and praise. I'm in this until my BMI is in the healthy range, so I will be here awhile. Add me if you wish :)