New at this :)

Options
Hello,

I am new at this whole MFP thing. I decided to join because I need some motivation. A lot of MFP users keep me motivated :). I have been on here for just a month I think; I'm always reading up on all kinds of good stuff users post on here. I have been doing P90x and am now in Phase 2 wk 1. It is some hard stuff when you are not very light person. I have seen some results and am very pleased. I wish to meet people on here that will continue to motivate me.

A little bit about myself, I am 24 and have a 4yr old little boy. I have relocated from my home town in TX to this strange place called Arkansas :laugh: If you wanna keep me motivated, hit me up! :wink:

Replies

• FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    Everyone needs a friend on this site. I am surprised no one responded yet, so I will respond, bump you up to the front page again, and hope that helps for more friends to support you. Feel free to send me to your friends list if you so choose. Arkansas? Why would you leave this great country we call TX ;) Good luck on your journey either way. good job on week 2, part of the journey is getting started and moving forward, which you have!!!