Looking for friends NEW HERE.

Hi I am Shawna. I am a 38 year old stay at home mom. I have 4 kids, a 21 year old boy, an 18 year old girl, and twin 6 year old boys. I have been trying to lose weight now for 6 long months. With the kids being home for summer break I have found a million excuses NOT to go to the gym. I just hit the 199 lb. mark and I am feeling quite down. My goal weight is 150 to start with. I would love to get down below 150 but I need to set a realistic goal and I think that is a good number to start off with! I am brand new here and looking for some friends. :wink:

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Would love to support each other on this journey of success. Add me too! (And anyone else on the thread -- feel free to add me. I've got lots of support to go around!)
  • pdxheel
    pdxheel Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Shawna (and the other two ladies)! I'm 37 and work part-time, part-time SAHM. I'm looking for a few friends to keep me on track so I'll send you all friend requests if that's OK! I'm hoping knowing that others are watching will encourage me to PUT DOWN THE COOKIE!! =) Or at least put down the 3rd one. I started about a month ago and I do well during the week, but blow it on the weekends with all the summer BBQs - for a grand weight loss of NOTHING! Clearly I need to change my game. Thanks, Melinda
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Add me. Would love to help. :)