A Be Proud of yourself NSV thread...

Options
mommabenefield
mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
We all focus so much on the unhealthy choices we make, what about the HEALTHY choices we do make.

Today: I forgo-ed all temptations to sweets and junk food What options did i have: McD's Sausage Biscuit or Sausage Egg Burrito, Pizza Hut Flat Breads, Kroger Apple Danishes, Jar of Chocolate! ETA: Butter popcorn!

Instead around 3 pm when i had that over whelming urge to snack even after i had my healthy pre-packed snack, I instead had a protein shake with water and guess what i dont want to snack anymore!! Very proud of myself! simply because i made a better choice!

What Healthy Choice NSV have you made today???

Replies

• MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Nice job :)

I baked homemade buns for hamburgers today. I know what all the ingredients were, and no preservatives were present. And boy were they yum!
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    Nice job :)

I baked homemade buns for hamburgers today. I know what all the ingredients were, and no preservatives were present. And boy were they yum!

Awesome!

i need to try that... I keep seeing pretzel buns as a trend for burgers, sounds so good tbh
  • amandarama_
    Options
    I turned down free pizza and bread sticks at the office for lunch and went home and made an egg white and spinach omelet instead!
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    I turned down free pizza and bread sticks at the office for lunch and went home and made an egg white and spinach omelet instead!

Woo hoo!! good job! thats a biggie in my office setting always with the free food pizza is the killer and donuts and cake smh

Good job!
  • nkoconnell
    nkoconnell Posts: 34
    Options
    Not proud of waiting until I was STARVING at 9pm last night to have dinner at a diner. Was gonna dive into the biggest burger and fries I could find... And decided on a crabcake with no bun, and pickled beets instead of the fries. Proud of my choices, and it was DELICIOUS.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Instead of being a bump on the log tonight I went and ran 622 stairs. 3 months ago I wouldn't have done that but tonight I did :).

Yay team!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    While being in bed with a sore back for 3 days, I didn't eat away the pain, but just drank my water and occupied my mind. I actually didn't feel like food at all, it would have just being feeding the pain.

GG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!