Need More Active friends Please!!

Options
Hey Im meggie and im looking for more friends on here that are active and show support. Just had to go through my friends list and remove a bunch of people because they have been inactive for months. Would love the extra support. Thanks!

Replies

• becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    I have added you:smile: loved your profile by the way - I can completely relate to wanting to look good in lingerie... the difference for me though, is I have been with my partner for 10 years and never have looked good in it.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love interactive friends as well. feel free to add me!
  • QueenWino
    QueenWino Posts: 106
    Options
    I am desperate to solidify my track and stay on it - to live a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life (after years of abandoning small successes & beginning to feel hopelessness eating away at me more than hunger). Add me if you want!
  • andreearoxette
    Options
    I'm all about interaction! Let's be friends and motivate each other! :)
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ditto! You all can add me too!
  • monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add friends. You can add me too if you want.
  • slice01
    slice01 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm new on MFP but determined to make this work!! I'm a newbie at the moment so yet to find my way around the site haha, but I will figure it out and use it actively, promise!! :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I am fairly active, I have a logged in streak of over 900 days! I only wish I had been kicking *kitten* for that long!! But I am on here a lot!:drinker:
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me - I'm on a lot .. I always welcome new stalkers .. I mean friends lol .. lets motivate and support each other
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ...... Need motivation always!!
  • soysauce6626
    soysauce6626 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    active friend checking in. feel free to add.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm another Wisconsin girl:) My diary is open and I love to offer support and of course receive it so I stay on track!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more active the supports the better, so as to push one another to maximize your achievements.
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want !!! any one can - I like to encourage !!
  • ldhfcrew
    ldhfcrew Posts: 14
    Options
    Added you! And any one else who wants to add me is more than welcome to!! The more the merrier!!
  • rubylovestobeperfect
    Options
    Hey I sent you a friend request, i dont have many friends but I will love to have more for some motivations and see peoples progress and goals
  • DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm Dana. Feel free to add me!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • reneesroad
    reneesroad Posts: 10
    Options
    Active friend here! I really love the app. I like to give support and receive support as well. Anyone is free to add me :)
  • Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    I'm in, I'm active and love to motivate! Feel free to add me