pre packaged snacks

Options
Does anyone have a favorite pre packaged snack? Something in the similar to granola bars or protein bars.
I work in a cubicle and don't have access to a fridge at work, and want to have something that I can leave in my desk for a snack, or if i happen to forget my lunch (I walk during my actual lunch hour).

Replies

• ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I like Fresh & Easy's Omega Trail Mix packets, Special K's Protein Bars in Strawberry Yogurt, I like Dark Chocolate Raisinets, I like Nature Valley Crunchy Maple and Brown Sugar bars, I like the Bumble Bee Tuna Salad & Crackers in Spicy Buffalo and Quaker's Stila bars in Strawberry (they taste like plain unfrosted Strawberry Poptarts).
  • Katiejo97
    Katiejo97 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the emerald almonds or almonds and walnut packs for 100 calories or reduced fat sargento string cheese at 50 calories a stick.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    OLIVES: The healthy olive snack (TM) olive snack packs, babybels, raw almonds, pistchios ...
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    Luna bars. They have a lot to choose from and taste great. I carry a couple with me every day.
  • CindyC60
    CindyC60 Posts: 30
    Options
    Check the natural food department of your supermarket for sales, and try different snacks to find out what you like best!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Nuts and special K bars. I keep some of the small flavoured tuna cans (thai chili is the best) and crackers in my desk for short on food and there is only crap specials at the cafeteria days.
  • mcphersonian
    mcphersonian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lots of wonderful ideas.. Thanks everyone! going to try all the tuna options asap..(never seen the Thai chili..sounds great) and sounds like i have a couple brands of snack bars to try out as well. my cubicle mate is allergic to nuts... so that is a no go for work.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sunbelt granola bars. Sweet Onion Triscuits. Trail Mix ( I prefer Vital Choice which I order online). Special K Cracker chips. Cereal Bars.