Trap Girls at the Gym??

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
I was working out and someone said there was a trap girl on the elliptical. She was very petite, and very attractive. I'm guessing college age. I just went along with what they were saying. But my question is, what are girls trying to catch at the gym? When I think of trappers, I'm thinking more like a rustic Canadian.

lone-trapper.jpg

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Oh, I environed yet more people doing shrugs in the way of the DB rack
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: i thought maybe they were working their traps at the gym. No clue but now i want to know as well....anyone?
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she's a fan of trap music
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Perhaps she's a fan of trap music

:laugh: :laugh:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Was that their way of saying jailbait? Haha
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Maybe a sugar daddy.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a pic of some girl with HUGE traps, now you've got me curious. Anyone???
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    When I hear the word "trap" I think of girly boys, so now I'm just imagining a cute girly boy bouncing around in the gym.
  • hnuzzolilo
    hnuzzolilo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Was that their way of saying jailbait? Haha

aka: young ladies under 18.

Some young men are too. Us ladies can get trapped too!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    cannibal_still03.jpg

Were they singing Mixolydian scales?
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Could mean a number of things but if you want to think of it like a girl that is the perfect trap, she is pretty and active so you are drawn in and boom she's gotcha!

Or she could have nice traps, or a nice trap (mouth) or many other different things. Best to ask the one that said it as it might be a more isolated term.
  • logicofsound
    Options
    I thought this was a request on how to trap women at the gym. Usually the ol' box and carrot trick works for me.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    When I hear the word "trap" I think of girly boys, so now I'm just imagining a cute girly boy bouncing around in the gym.
    Yep this
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    From urban Dictionary dot com

A Female Drug Dealer who works in a Trap house. Trap Girls are usually very good athletes being able to run fast, shoot fire arms well, and sell drugs amazingly fast. Trap Girls always stay with a firearm because of the money they have and have to protect the drugs and their life for the junkies. also, Trap Girls are sometimes trap girls if they hang with trapstars sometimes a boyfriend or male friend!

Another possibility from http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/traps:

Origin

Internet slang deriving from 4chan, a reference to the ‘It’s a Trap!’ meme, twisted into new meanings.

Basically, the idea is a boy who looks so convincingly like a female, that by the time you realize you’ve made a mistake, it’s already too late.
    Thus, a ‘Trap’

This term has come to refer to both anime characters and real life crossedressers/transgender people.

Transversely, a ‘Reverse Trap’ refers to a girl who looks very convincingly male.
    About

Urban Dictionary

A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little ‘secret’, but sooner or later you find out the truth!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

A Female Drug Dealer who works in a Trap house. Trap Girls are usually very good athletes being able to run fast, shoot fire arms well, and sell drugs amazingly fast. Trap Girls always stay with a firearm because of the money they have and have to protect the drugs and their life for the junkies. also, Trap Girls are sometimes trap girls if they hang with trapstars sometimes a boyfriend or male friend!

Hahahaha That was my first thought when I saw the thread name!
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    In some contexts it could mean that she is not actually female.

[edit] oh nm. covered in detail above.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    In typical internet vernacular a "trap" is a very different thing.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Its a TRAP, oh wait no Its a DUDE!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

Hahahaha That was my first thought when I saw the thread name!

This was my first thought as well, lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    cannibal_still03.jpg

Were they singing Mixolydian scales?

Dorian actually