Starting MFP Again

Options
Hi everyone!! I signed up for MFP a long time ago but never really used it. I am finally ready to start shedding some of this baggage and can use all the help I can get. I am looking forward to the support I know MFP members can bring :)

Replies

• finally328
    Options
    Hi, I'm returning after a long absence .let's start strong!!!
  • beautifullyxbroken
    Options
    Hi! I've been a member for a while, too, but my usage has been extremely inconsistent.

I'm back now for the long-haul. And excited about it, too. :)
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am getting back on the wagon as well. I didn't gain any weight so I need to start where I left off until I meet my goal...I have 30-35lbs I want to lose.

I am looking for friends to motivate and that can motivate me as well! Anyone can feel free to friend me. :-)
  • jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just started a month ago and can use more friends to keep me motivated, so far so good but I know I have to keep vigilent. Made my first goal to be under 160lbs before my birthday but I've got 30 more before I am really fit and healthy. Feel free to add me as a friend, can use all the help I can get and I've been logging on everyday so I can help motivate you too!
    Julie
  • fadedintomemory
    fadedintomemory Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am back now too! I lost 50 lbs last year, gained back 15, but I am determined to start fresh and keep logging in everyday and make this a lifestyle change! We can all do this!