Need support

Options
Hi there !
I created this account a while back now..Did nothing with it.. lol But i am back.. and am moving forward on my journey.. But I could really use the moral support from you all here...Friends needed please :smile:

Replies

• gymteachermommy
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Not very active on the board, but I log every day and can help cheer you on :) YOU CAN DO THIS! :happy:
  • pepperpotts1012
    pepperpotts1012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. My New Year's Resolution was to lose some weight and actually use MFP... I've done it off and on a few times. I'm really going to try this time though! I am getting married in October, so there's my motivation currently. :)
  • cpbmix
    cpbmix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat, I made an account a while ago and never used it. With some urging from a friend who used this site to lose a lot of weight, I'm back. I weighed in at 397 Lbs a week ago, so I have a long journey ahead of me. I'm just now really digging into this site to see what all it has to offer, and I saw your message and wanted to reply. Good luck with your journey!
  • TexSal
    TexSal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did the same thing. I am starting this today. I too could use some support too!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I just started this journey today and my goal is to get back to where I was running and extremely active. Three kids have kept me very busy and not focused on my health. Well... now is my time!

Heather
  • extraloveable
    Options
    I too am a busy mom...four kiddos here. I just signed up today and have lost 13 pounds since June 4, 2013. I have 85 more to go!! And I would like to have friends for motivation and support. Thanks and best wishes to you on your journey!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love motivating others and being held accountable too!
  • miltonslife
    miltonslife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, you can add me if you like I don't know if I can support you but am willing to try I don't do the boards much but I am on daily through out the day looking at what I eat and adding my life on here lol. :smile:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Daily log in
  • Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    Hi my name is Tonya, I am a mom of six. Three of my own and three from my hubby. Add me if you like!