Back on...need motivation and support

Options
I started MFP a while ago and slowly stopped using it. I ended up deleting my old profile and here I am, months later trying to get back on the wagon. Thankfully, I didn't gain anything during my time off, but I feel unhealthy and super sluggish so I know I need to get going again. I still have about 30-35lbs to lose and I need motivation and support and also want to give support and motivation. Please feel free to shoot me a request...hopefully I find some of my friends from before too!

Replies

• ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also need to loose about 30 lbs. I started a while ago also but just got back on track awhile ago. But really started eating healthier and working out regularly. Good luck with your weightloss. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The goal of losing 30 pounds seems to be the trend here. I've been stuck on losing and gaining the same pesky three pounds over and over again since May. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'll go with 30 pounds. ;)

Good to meet you! I'll send you a request. I'm back, too.
  • sambernardo
    sambernardo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 29 pounds feel free to add
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also in the 30-35 lbs weight loss club...this is my second time around working on this. I sent you a request. :)